Friday, July 3, 2009

Garage Sale Bust...Potty Bust

I haven't blogged all week because I've been preparing for a garage sale. But, since the paper messed up our ad, it was basically a bust! Also a bust? Jazzy's potty training today. I kept her in under pants today. I had my large tent up and she is between the side and the rack I had up for my Jazzy Girl stuff. I could totally see her but she is crouched down with her hands over her eyes. I said "Jazzy, what are you doing?" She says "I hidin' " I said "are you pooping?" "no" Yeah, she was. So cute, I guess if she couldn't see me, then I couldn't see her. So, I had to clean out her pants. Then she was inside playing with Emma and peed her pants. I put a new pair on and she peed again. She does great naked, so maybe I should just raise her as a nudist!

No comments:

Post a Comment