Thursday, November 3, 2011

Still Waiting

I haven't posted in awhile. Too be honest, I've just been crazy busy. I kept thinking my business would slow down once my fall shows were done, but that just didn't happen. I've added some Thanksgiving and Christmas items and they are just selling like mad.

The whole family went to Fishers last weekend. It was the first time Doug has been to SSC. We went because my sister and her husband got baptized and dedicated their little girl. It was an amazing service. Just this glimpse of the amazing things God is doing and is going to do. We head back this weekend for a trip to South Carolina and Elevation Church. It is just going to be earth shattering. At least, that's how I feel. I don't think our core team can go there and experience a church that is so similar to what God has called us to and not be changed.

We're still waiting for our house to sell. We are actually expecting an offer at any time. In fact, we were supposed to receive it last night and have not heard anything. I'm not worried about it. I'm at the point where I know that God has to sell our house and it has to be in his time. My worrying or being anxious about it is not going to change anything. Do I want to be there? Absolutely! If it was my choice, we would be there already. But, it's not my choice. This journey never was. It was God's call on our lives. So, he gets to call the shots. To be honest, I do not want to be in charge of it. God has a plan, a path for us, and it's our job to be on it. So, here we sit. Waiting. And you know what? That's ok. We're just sitting in the place God has for us at this moment. How can we complain about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment