Sunday, April 10, 2011

I took the Plunge

Well, not me exactly, but I applied for several jobs for Doug in the Indianapolis area. Pastor Matt texted me tonight and asked how everything was going. I told him we have a little over a week left and should have the house done. Can we just pause for a moment and say a big fat YAY!!! He also asked how the job search was coming. I told him we had been waiting to finish the house before looking. A couple of days ago I was thinking that we should start applying soon. I took this as a sign to just go ahead and take the plunge. I go through phases where I know God is going to provide Doug with a good job and worrying that he won't find one that pays enough. It's a scary step we're taking, but I just keeping focusing on Second Chance. I know this is what God wants us to do so really it's up to Him to provide. So, here we go, a few final things on the house and job searching. I feel like we're moving into phase two. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment