Monday, April 4, 2011

Princess Tea Party




Yesterday, Gretchen and I took Emma and Jazlyn to a princess tea party. It was held by Mrs Newsberry's Traveling Tea Parties. She brought a ton of princess dresses that each little girl could choose from. She also had necklaces & very over the top boa & flower hats. They all looked adorable. She had little kid size tables set up beautifully with flowers, finger foods and a tea service.

Jazlyn ate a lot of pieces of cheese, a chocolate brownie cupcake and a wafer cookie. She really liked the cheese :) They were served pink tea. I'm not sure if it was actually tea or not. I asked Jazz if it was pink lemonade and she said "no, it was tea."

They also had story time where Mrs Newsberry read three books. After they were able to eat what they wanted, drink their tea and hear the stories, they changed out of their dresses and had craft time. Now, I have to say that the crafts were a little ghetto:) They painted sun catchers, but a lot of the paint was dried up. Jazz got an underwater one that was very involved. I would have liked it better if she would have gotten a simple butterfly or something.

All in all, it was wonderful! You could tell that Jazz loved it. I took around 130 pictures, must be my mom in me :) As I was sitting and just watching her, I started to tear up. I really had to stop myself from crying. Just the blessing of having a little girl. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment