Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Princess Dress


I finally made a dress that I've been thinking about for over a year. It's different than what I first envisioned, but I LOVE the final product. Jazz does too. She was so excited when I showed it to her. She wore it for 2 hours after I took her picture in it.

Earlier that day, we had went to Walmart. She had $5 from Valentine's Day that she had not spent, so I let her pick out a toy. She picked out one of the tiny Disney princess dolls. She was showing her to me and I told her "she has her ball gown on." She did not understand what a "ball gown" was. She said "a bouncy ball?" I explained to her that a "Ball" was a dance the people went to and that you would wear a fancy dress called a ball gown. Well, when she was wearing her dress, she kept trying to get Austin to dance with her. It was so cute!

After two hours, she finally took it off. She was then running around with it, so I took it away from her and told her she had to be careful with her fancy dress. Laid it over the back of the chair and there's BBQ sauce on the front. UGH! Well, I guess I get to see how well it'll wash! I think I'm going to make shoes to match it today. I can't wait for her to wear it on Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment