Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birth control for my birthday

Most every night when I get ready for bed, Jazz comes up with me. She'll do her contacts - she sticks her finger in the solution and rubs it on her eyes. She washes her face - splashes water all over it. She brushes her teeth - ok, you probably get how that works. Well, one of the first things I do is take my birth control pill. Awhile ago, Jazz says "Oh, I need one of those." I was like, my birth control? I don't think so. Well, just about every night she would ask for one. I think I understand. They're in this cute pink case and they're these little pink pills, I'm sure she thinks they just look great! Well, finally one day she asked if she could have some for Christmas! She hasn't said anything in awhile, but last night she asked if she could have some for her birthday. She said "but I really, really want some!" Oh, it's just too cute. Well, as long as she doesn't ask for them when she's 16....

No comments:

Post a Comment