Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In Keeping With my New "Resolution"....

I bought a new card game yesterday. Brandt and I had to go to Walmart, so I decided to take a look at the card games. They always have these card games that are around $5 and it seems like the kids and I always enjoy them. Well, they had a new game called "Life Adventures." I decided to go ahead and get it, thought it would be a new game for the kids and I to play in keeping with my new "resolution", if you will. Well, the game is a lot of fun. Austin, Brandt and I played it right after lunch. Then Austin and Brandt played it. Then Austin and Brandt played again and they let Jazzy play. Then Jazzy screamed hysterically for about 10 minutes because Austin and Brandt wanted to take a break and she wanted to play again. I had to stop sewing so I could play with her. Once I said I'd play, Brandt played with us as well. Then we had company, so the game got put away. Once Doug got home, we all played again. Then Jazzy wanted to play again and when we told her we weren't playing, she said she'd just play by herself. "I think I'll win" she says. Doug: "I should hope so, since you're the only one playing."

So, I think the new game went over very well! Jazzy's still in bed. I'm wondering how many times I'm going to have to play it once she wakes up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment