Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why don't you fix mashed potatoes?

I have been really trying to cook more. During the fall, while I was terribly busy with craft shows, we got into the habit of eating out way too much. Trying to break that habit has been hard. We're doing a lot better. One thing that has helped is that I make a lot of crockpot meals. I've also broken down and buy one kind of frozen dinner type meal for each two week period. This just gives me any easy night some time when I need it. One that we actually really like is chicken enchiladas. Well, we had it the other night and Brandt asked what we were having. I told him enchiladas and said "why don't you fix mashed potatoes with it?" I just had to laugh. Can you tell he loves mashed potatoes, I mean why else would you want them with enchiladas?!? I told him I would fix BBQ Chicken on Saturday and would make mashed potatoes with it! Which reminds me....I need to thaw some chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment