Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Ladybug Game

I love to play games. I especially love to play games with my kids. I try to keep my eye out for any new games that we can get that look like they may be fun. I was at Target some time ago and came across a game simply titled "The Ladybug Game." It was for ages 3 & up, so I decided to get it. Well, Jazz LOVES it! We play it several times a day. There were originally four different ladybugs you could be. We have lost one, so there are three left. They are Ricky Red, Tommy Teal and Olivia Orange. Whenever we play, she is Ricky Red and I'm Olivia Orange. Always! Sometimes I'll try to be Tommy Teal but she won't let me. Well, tonight, Doug played with her. He tried to be Tommy Teal but she said "No, you have to be Olivia Orange." When Doug asked her why she said because she was smiling. I never thought to ask why, but I guess we have to be happy ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment