Friday, June 12, 2009

A Big First!

I was having a terrible morning today. I woke up at 4 am and couldn't fall back to sleep until almost 6. Then Doug got home a little after 7 and Jazz woke up so I had to get up. Everything kept falling off the shower shelves while I was showering. Annoying! And to top it off, I got the hiccups in the shower and they wouldn't go away until I drank a big glass of water. Ugh! Well, then I asked Jazz if she wanted to take of bath, which of course she did. I had put her in big girl underwear this morning because she had peed through her diaper and I didn't want to put one on her just to take it back off 15 minutes later to put her in the bath. When I took her undies off there was a little bit of poop in it. I asked her if she needed to go poop and she said yes. She started to poop so I told her let's poop in the potty. So, I put her on her potty chair and she sat there and finished pooping! Yeah! Ok, so it was halfway out already, but still! She sat there and finished! Hopefully this is the start of no more diapers!!! Amazing how a little poop can change my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment