Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Good Day!

I was sitting at the computer this morning, eating breakfast while I was checking my email. I could hear Doug outside mowing the lawn and the kids upstairs giggling and playing. I knew it was going to be a good day. Tonight we took the kids to the park by the river. They have an area that has a bunch of water jets that squirt out. Kids can run and play in them. Brandt loved it! Austin said he would have loved it if there wouldn't have been so many kids. Jazlyn acted like she wanted to go in, but once Austin got wet with her, she didn't like it at all. We then crossed the street and went to the playground. Jazlyn loved that. It wasn't that big, but that was ok. After that, we finished up the day with Dairy Queen. What a good day with family. I couldn't ask for anything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment