Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fearless! Uh! Oh!


The kids and I got invited to going swimming at a friend's parent's house. They have a 24' above ground pool. They had a ton of swim stuff and the boys had a ball! Jazlyn was the one that totally scared me! She was fearless! She didn't want to wear swimmies or a life jacket. I finally got her to put a ring on because it was Dora. She took it off after awhile. She jumped in off the side of the pool to me several times with no hesitation. They have stairs that go in instead of a ladder and she played on those forever! She tried to just walk off of them. She didn't want my help at all. I kept trying to explain to her that she would go under the water, but she's 2! She almost went under once, but it really didn't scare her. They had squirt guns and she had so much fun squirting me and her brothers. I didn't know she could squirt one. Guess I'll have to buy her one to play with. We ended up staying almost 2 hours. I've really wanted a pool, but now I'm a little hesitant. I'd have to be in it constantly to watch her because I know she'd just jump in if left on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment