Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When to start blogging?

Is there ever a good time? Maybe while I was on bedrest 2 1/2 years ago. That's probably the only perfect time. Right now, I'm terribly busy, but aren't we all. I have a three day craft show in 3 days. Of course, I'm cramming to get everything done. Why do we wait until the last minute? Last year I said I wasn't going to do this, yet here I am again. This year, my focus has changed. I realize that my kids aren't going to be little forever. They are growing up so fast! My baby turned 2 last week. I can hardly believe it! My other baby is 12. That's even harder to believe. So, I decided, in the midst of everything to start this now. I'm hoping to record a little piece of my family's life. Not only for your sake, but for mine as well.

Well, time to get busy. See you tomorrow...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment