Friday, June 19, 2009

I Pee!

Jazlyn came up to me and said "I Pee!" No, she hadn't peed on the floor, she needed to go. So I took her to her Dora potty and she sat down and peed about a 1/4 a cup. Austin and I cheered and hugged her. This was the first time she said she had to go and actually did. I rinsed it out while Austin got her a sucker. Then, she sat down and peed again, about a tablespoon this time. She jumped up, screaming "Yeah!" and clapping. So, I rinsed it out again. I came back and she peed again. She did this five times. Finally, I went upstairs to clean the kitchen. I could hear her downstairs telling Austin "I peed! You want to see it? Come on! See it!" Hopefully this will pass soon and she'll simply pee once and be done with it. I'm not complaining though, just super excited that we're making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment