Sunday, June 14, 2009

It'll all be different once SHE has kids!


I had the Tremont Turkey Festival craft show this weekend. While I am sitting there, I keep seeing all these kids walking around with these HUGE blow up swords. They are, of course, hitting each other along with other people. They would also squeeze the handles and it would make a squeaking sound. I was thinking how glad I was that my kids were not coming to the festival. Then, I get a phone call from my mom telling me they all decided to come to the festival. I really didn't think anything about it. So, the boys walked around with Auntie Kim and Joe. They come back about an hour later with, you guessed it, big HUGE swords. One for each of them. I asked where they got them and Kimberly said "it was only $3 apiece for them to play the game and win them." She had a huge smile on her face as she said it like I would be so excited. Within the next 10 minutes I could not tell you how many people they accidently hit with them. They then gave Jazlyn one and she walked over and hit a little girl with it. I was thinking, once Kimberly has kids, she'll realize why I had a grimace on my face while she had a big smile on hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment