Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Pool for Jazz



I bought a pool at Walmart today for $10 for Jazz. When we went to the park yesterday, she thought we were going swimming since I said we were going to play in the water. I decided she needed a small pool of her own. Austin put her slide in it and she kept sliding down into the water. She also really wanted someone to play with her and was saying "c'mon, play with me" It was so cute. I said no because the water was fresh from the hose and freezing! Doug, of course, ended up in the pool with her :) Kimberly gave us her easy set pool for the boys, but we don't have a pump that fits. The kids are having so much fun playing in it with just a few inches of water in it. They run and jump and slide in it. They played out there today for a couple of hours. Isn't it funny that we spend all this money on amazing toys for our kids, and then they play in a pool that isn't even set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment